A downloadable game for Windows
Laser Boogaloo is a game that focuses on fun and asymmetric first person objective based combat. At the beginning of the games, teams only fight with troops such as the Assault, but later in the game teams get access to the ANNIHILATOR - A large mech capable of dealing lots of damage. Players have to fight for control of a point in the middle of the map in teams of max 4 people.
Laser Boogaloo is still actively in development, and new versions will be released as 'milestones'. You can follow the development process at https://twitter.com/gampixi or http://www.reddit.com/r/laserboogaloo.
Feel free to invite friends to play with you, and leave any feedback you have! Have fun!
- Fast paced team combat
- Class based combat
- Experience level system
- Can run on integrated graphics, probably
- Good FOV options ;)
- Asymmetric combat
- More maps (bigger in size)
- Redesigned menus
- Class specific abilities with skill trees
- Improved sound and visual effects
Donating is always welcome. Every little bit counts towards that 100 player Photon subscription.
Changes in Milestone 3.2 (0.3.2)
- -Fixed hitboxes
- -Fixed radar blips showing up in sniper scope
- -Improved radar clipping planes
- -Added horizontal FOV indicator to settings screen
- -Again improved HUD
- -Improved room creation screen. Is now scrollable.
- -You can now change the winning goal from 10 to 300 points.
- -Improved room cards in server browser
- -Added rank icons
- -Added team deathmatch mode
- -Improved the design of lobby a little bit
- -Added instagib mode, forced class and mechs are weak.
- -Added custom cursor for that extra polish.
- -Added custom icons for the launcher and game exe
- -Launcher now shows update notes
- -Launcher now shows the current version in addition to the local version
Updating is mandatory, you can not play with people who use the old version and vice-versa; I should probably make an update checker.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||Arcade, asymmetrical, Multiplayer, Neon, Shooter, Team-Based|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
Play the game using PlayLaserBoogaloo.exe to check for updates and launch the game.